Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: RisePatriot — eugene Oregon United States of America
Wells Fargo Bank
100 East Broadway, Eugene OR Nationwide United States of America

Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Mortgage, Securitas, Inc. Jailed for reporting Fraud National, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: RisePatriot, If you 'Google' this- WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010, and watch that video......

*Author of original report: I was Blind. I could not comprehend it.

*Consumer Comment: CRIME SHOULD NOT PAY POEM...

I obtained the police audio/video and other Police reports.  First time in history, all of it is POSTED ON LINE.

You do NOT have to believe me.  Go look at the actual police material.  It is massive.  It cannot be denied by Wells Fargo and Securitas.  No ads or donations on www.osunrise.com (Operation Sunrise) as backed up on fightfeces.com.

I was employed at Wells Fargo.  On April 15, 2011 I asked questions about the interest rate of the loan I had to sell.  Manager sends me email:  "stop whining".  Led to more questions, FBI evidence filing, then finally Wells Fargo conspired with Securitas to effect a SWAT arrest at my home and jail for... Municipal trespass 2, manufactured by Wells Fargo et al.

You have heard of this but doubt?  You cannot doubt anymore because of new technology:  POLICE VIDEO

You will See:  we have no rights.  Only companies and government has rights.  The human is, to them, another virus.    www.osunrise.com or www.fightfeces.com, currently same DETAILED proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Bank-Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Securitas-Inc-Jailed-for-reporting-Fraud-National-817160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

on the web, you will see that the CEO of Wells Fargo appears towards the end of the video, correct?

Feel free to send him a copy of your Ripoff Report, so he knows what is going on.

Good luck to you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I was Blind. I could not comprehend it.

AUTHOR: RisePatriot - (United States of America)

Here is the problem:  I was actually, personally convinced for awhile that I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG AND MAY NOT BE AWARE OF IT. I EVEN THOUGHT PERHAPS I DID SOMETHING AND FORGOT IT.  I DO NOT DRINK AT ALL BUT STILL, THAT CROSSED MY MIND.  FOR TWO MONTHS I JUST FIGURED IT WAS BAD  COMMUNICATION, A MISTAKE, EVEN WROTE THAT OUT, EXCUSING, FORGIVING THEM.

UNTIL I OBTAINED THAT POLICE HQ INTERNAL CALL RECORD.  FROM JULY 18.  THEN I REALIZED HOW HORRIFIC THE MASSIVE DEFAMING IS AND DETERMINED I WAS ACTUALLY DEAD... NO ABILITY TO EARN.  HEALTH DETERIORATION.  THEY BETTER GET WITH IT, THE PERSONAL SUITS AGAINST THEM WILL COME IN BY THE DOZENS.  LEGAL STRATEGY:  OPPOSITE OF ALWAYS.

WHAT THEY WANT:  MASSING OF AGGREIVED SO THEY ONLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONE GROUP AND THEN THEY BUY THEM OFF. GO SEE WHO GOT THE $125 MILLION OF WELLS FARGO HANDICAP MONEY... MOST LIKELY IT WENT LAWYERS, ADMINISTRATION, AND MAYBE A FEW RAMPS HERE AND THERE.

STRATEGY THIS TIME: EVERYONE TAKE MY MATERIAL FREELY.  USE IT IN EVERY SINGLE LEGAL AND EMPLOYMENT MATTER.  TRUTH:  A 10% INCREASE IN COURT PAPERWORK WITHIN A MONTH WILL SHUT THE SYSTEM DOWN.  A 20% INCREASE WILL KILL IT.

OTHER SIDE: if you are actually wrong. Admit it, be willing to pay a reasonable price.  In my case...right all the way.  Thank You, www.osunrise.com   (better check the RAND links...on right of main page

CRIME SHOULD NOT PAY POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

was submitted at this website on January 3, 2012.

Just type in 800707 at this site to see if it is available in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #800707.

WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE BIG LIE