condemned

Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: Skycop — Alamogordo New Mexico U.S.A.
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
Santa Ana California Santa Ana, California United States of America

Wells Fargo Dealer Services One payment behind "Steve" threatened to take my car. Five years of payments. Treated horribly. Santa Ana, California

Due to an expensive move and job change, I got a month behind on my car payment. I have been paying 482.00 a month for nearly 5 years. I went to Wells Fargo bank to make my payment on 5/15 and the bank said that they are no longer able to accept payments for Wells Fargo Dealer Services. The teller told me to just mail my payment. Well here it is 4 days later and "Steve" from WFDS called and told me to stop payment on my check and to pay on the phone today. I told him NO...I mailed it. He said, "What's your address? We'll just send someone over to pick up the car. Lets see how much you like walking." He was a complete a** and he treated me like I am some loser who never made a payment. I was close to telling him to come get the car. So...he finally decided to LET me set up a payment for 5/31 AND they will cash the check I sent...so that $482.00 and $550.00 in 2 weeks and then I won't owe anything until July.

I hate Wells Fargo and can't wait until this nightmare with them is over. I will NEVER do business with them again. It would have been a much different picture if he hadn't talked to my like he was part of the mafia and I was a loser, but that is the way he talked to me. I would like to meet that asshole in person. 13 more payments and I will be done. And the Wells Fargo can go to hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services/Santa-Ana-California-/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-One-payment-behind-Steve-threatened-to-take-my-car-Five-ye-885088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services