Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: DKM — Madison Wisconsin
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
Nationwide USA

Wells Fargo Dealer Services They charged me for their insurance when I had my own. Deducted it from payments then said I was behind in payments. Santa Ana CA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: wells fargo dealer services

*Consumer Comment: Questions??

They started charging me for their insurance when I had my own. They called my carrier to confirm but still charged me. THey were deducting insurance from payments and then said I was behind in payments. Refused to refinance or straighten out their mistake, did a charge off and said they either wanted car or balance. They refused to work it out. Now my credit is shot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-They-charged-me-for-their-insurance-when-I-had-my-own-Deduct-1143758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

wells fargo dealer services

AUTHOR: vcw92 - ()

Repossesed my vehicle saying that im behind payments and that i havent informed of them of my new insurance when the insurance company clearly had the dealer services address recorded. They are a big scam . Wells fargo dealer services are a big scam ! I hope legal decisions are taken to take this company down

Questions??

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

So what you're saying here is out of the clear blue sky the big bad bank for absolutely no reason had their sights set on you?  Did you have the required type of insurance?  Here's another discrepancy...the bank makes MORE MONEY on you making your payments on time and until the end of the contract.  So then...what you're also saying is they have no reason to make a profit off this deal and just wanted to get you, right?  Why not write back and tell us the REAL STORY?