Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Financial And America's Servicing Company

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Wells Fargo Financial And America's Servicing Company
4119 121st Street Urbandale, Iowa U.S.A.

Wells Fargo Financial And America's Servicing Company AKA: LaSalle Bank National Assoc Trustee For Morgan Stanley Loan Trust Cheated, Used, Took Advantage, Schemed & Scamed and should be the next Company the Goverment should investigate Urbandale Iowa

I have been fighting with American's Servicing Company for almost a year now, I got behind on my house payment after helping out a family member who had lost her job and was about to lose her home. I wanted to help thinking I had the extra money, I guess I didn't. Than I needed to help my parents.

But dealing with ASC was a nightmare always having to deal with someone else when you called them, I must of dealt with 10 different people each one telling me something different each time. One women basically told me I was going to lose my home, if she didn't receive cashiers check by 5/26/08 in the amount of $2,239.00 she would foreclose on my home. I sent it by UPS it got to her on 5/24/08 and wasn't applied to my account until 5/28/08.

I've had to file for Bankruptcy, I've had to fill out 4 Loan Modification applications. ASC/Wells Fargo was the only creditor who filed a Relief Automatic Stay, the judge ruled in their favor because to some law and his hands were tied, but in his judgement stated that ASC/Wells Fargo was to work with me on and give me or my attorney information on a potential Forbearance Agreement, Loan Modification, Refinance Agreement or other Loan Workout/Loss Mitigation Agreement. Well that never happen my attorney called nothing...

On my last Loan Modification application I filled out on 04/16/2009 and faxed to Wells Fargo I did hear anything until some Realtor start taping notices on my front door "Cash for Keys" I let her have it, than had to make nice when my BK attorney found out that my home was sold without no notice to me, nothing post on my door in the paper, and was sold back to Wells Fargo for the amount I stated my home was worth on my 04/16/09 Loan Modification applciation.

I have now had to look for a Real Estate Attorney, which I was finally able to find last week and just spoke with him today.

Are Mortgage Companies Above the Law are they able to do what they want, they have made me feel like a loser and that I have to explain my whole life story, and they don't have to do anything.

Wish i told...
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Financial-And-Americas-Servicing-Company/Urbandale-Iowa-50323/Wells-Fargo-Financial-And-Americas-Servicing-Company-AKA-LaSalle-Bank-National-Assoc-Tru-448815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Financial And America's Servicing Company