Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Financial

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: jcke316 — Lincoln Park New Jersey United States of America
Wells Fargo Financial
1 Home Campus Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Wells Fargo Financial Wells Fargo Mortgage Promised my payment of $220K would be applied to get me out of foreclosure, they lied! Des Moines, Iowa

I would like to sue Wells Fargo for lies and promising me things, that of course didnt happen,in order to get $226K from me

First, I was eligable for the Hardship program, I filled out papers, got everything submitted, had a Rep call me daily...When she got everything, I was told I needed to get a little more current with my mortgage before I was put in the program, I had $6K in my savings account, was unemployed but sent it.  All of a sudden I was ineleigable. Anyway, I had a house fire, I couldnt afford to pay a mortgage and rent, so I let the mortgage slip into foreclosure. I got my check, have been going back with WF for over 5 months, I was PROMISED that the check would be applied to lawyer fees, late fees, and the two current months.  Well guess what, it wasnt.  I sent them $220K. YET I am still in foreclosure.  All calls were recorded, so I want to know if I can sue WF. I want what I was promised and more. This has been an extreme hardship on me.  Frist stress, then excitement, the an ultimate let down (again) just to know that the Rep on the phone, promised me the money would be applied a certain way, promised me that because he was handling it everything would go as he decided.  He was a Veteran there and he was in control of the situation.  NOW he doesnt answer his phone or return calls. Isnt that funny?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Financial/Des-Moines-Iowa-50328/Wells-Fargo-Financial-Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Promised-my-payment-of-220K-would-be-applied-t-928503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Financial