Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Home Equity Solutions

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: dandis — Milford Pennsylvania United States of America
Wells Fargo Home Equity Solutions
1 Home Campus dr Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Wells Fargo Home Equity Solutions After manny Phone calls speaking with different people for just about one year the denied me a Modification then on Jan 4 2011 They agreed to give me trial payments which i been makeing, Des Moines, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: loan modification ripoff

*Consumer Comment: loan modification ripoff

*General Comment: wells servicing willnot give modifications

after one year well fargo finally agreed to a modification which they gave me three trial payments which i have been makeing now i get a letter of sheriff,s sale for april  2011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Home-Equity-Solutions/Des-Moines-Iowa-50328/Wells-Fargo-Home-Equity-Solutions-After-manny-Phone-calls-speaking-with-different-people-698035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Home Equity Solutions

loan modification ripoff

AUTHOR: TJ - (United States of America)

We are currently in the same situation. We requested a loan mod with Wells Fargo over a year ago. At first, we were told we were current on our mortgage and could not apply. Once the payments were late and behind (6/10), I again asked. They have dragged their feet, we still do not have a modification and they are foreclosing on our property.

We have retained the services of an attorney as a first step. Then we hope to join a class action suit against them.

loan modification ripoff

AUTHOR: TJ - (United States of America)

#3 General Comment

wells servicing willnot give modifications

AUTHOR: Pupshor - (U.S.A.)

Everyone listen up! Wells Fargo will not give you a modification? OK they will by raising your mortgage to where you cannot make those payments, then they put you in foreclosure. The modification is to give you a trial with lower payments to squeeze more money from you then your payments will almost double as they say you owe all back fees etc. I know been dealing with them 2 years now, emptied my savings to these crooks and all my retirement funds. They make no money by helping you and they will not EVER make your payments lower!! They want me to hand my house over to them, never will happen as they really Don't own your mortgage they just take your money to give to the investors. If they foreclose they get big money on your loss.Fight them all the way, I am, refuse to give them another penny!