Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Nationwide USA

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage HAMP-Home Modifications Denials Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: They did the same thing to me

I went to my home mortagage company in March. 2013 to seek assistance on my mortgage payments. We had a death in my family and I  had to fly myself and my four children back to California to bury my ex-husband, their dad.

Upon my return I contacted Wells Fargo and explained I needed assistance because I had fallen behind on my payments. i was working as a teacher at the time making only $18.00 an hour. I sent in a payment of $1394.00 on March 24, 2013. However, I was still behind. It was then that I was referred to speak to a Home Perservation Specialist. I started working with this person around June/July 2013. I was placed on a trial payment system for 3 months. I was to make 3 consectutive payments with no missed payments to qualify for the program. I made those payments as scheduled. I set up the payments to come directly out of my account every 4th day of the month. In addition, I made one payment in advance. So, technically I made four payments. I was contacted that I should receive the loan modification documents by Oct. 2013 making my first payment become due in Jan. 2014. I received the documents and the first payment was due Feb. 2014 (I guess because of that extra payment). After signing the documents and returning them by the due date i assumed all was well. In Jan. 2014 I received a call from Sandra Morgan Home Persevation Specialists stating that the Home Modification documents had the wrong maturity date and that they would need to resend the documents back to me to have signed. I never receieved the documents. I went ahead and made Feb. payment as scheduled. Eventhough the Well fargo representative stated the money would NOT go towards the principal (basically it will sit in an escrow account until this was resolved). I finally got the SECOND set of documents at the end of Feb. 2014. Then a THIRD set in March, a FOURTH set in March, and a FIFTH set in March. All sets being denied because of something that Wells fargo did wrong. As I am still making my payments (not April because I was told the documents needed to be approved) . My new due date was May 1, 2014. At one point I received a call from Ms. Morgan where she yelled, screamed, called me a liar, told me to only go to a Wells Fargo branch to have the documents notarized. I went to the Wells fargo branch on TWO separate occasions and the Notary had no idea what to notarized. Therefore, she gave me her card in order for Ms. Morgan to contact her. After getting document set #5 notarized and signed. i faxed it over to Ms. Moran and another representative just to have them check to make sure everything was OK. They both said the document looked good. After sending the set in I received a call on April 28, 2014 from Ms. Morgan saying the documents were denied because their Wells Fargo Notary, notarized the documents with the wrong date. So, they were sending me document set number SIX. Each set of documents have a March 13, 2014 date which collerlate with doc set number number 3. If these documents were that important and that LEGALLY BINDED I would think the date would make a difference. It clearly states on the documents that I have 15 days from the date of the letter to get these documents signed. Here it is April 29, 2014, 45 days passed what these documents are saying. They are racking up all the finance charges and not paying a dime of my money towards the principal. Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Home-Mortgage/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Home-Mortgage-HAMP-Home-Modifications-Denials-Nationwide-1142685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

They did the same thing to me

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

Funny thank god I am a lawyer because the same thing happened to me. In fact, they made a deal for the modification, took payments directly from my checking account but made huge mistake and wrongfully foreclosed when my mother died and I went to be with the family.

However, due to their stupidity  I actually got lucky because they also had a second mortage of 35K on my home . Consquently, I know have a cheap mortgage, the 35K was no longer my obligation and they failed to reaffirm my loan so several years later the lien is on the house and no longer me. Had I not had a paper trail I was going to lose my home. Now Im filing suit for the wrongful reporting because the put a foreclosure on my credit report but doesnt mention theyu lost 35K and it was their mistake and that I still own the home.

The one to be concerned about now is Chase. They are using dead people to get loans for older people who cant qualify or they are so far upside down that theres no way out.

Good luck and find a hungry lawyer !! Or one they alreay did this to. Trust me  theres many

Jack