Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Wells Fargo Mortgage
https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/mortgage/assist Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-678-7986
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wells Fargo Mortgage Wells Fargo not being ethical with modification request using excuses to postpone while I get further in debt Des Moines Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Carol, Don't forget to 'Google' this- THE OBAMA DECEPTION, and watch it on the web!

I am experiencing exactly the same situation as others. I applied for my modification over 5 months ago. They keep telling me to send updated financial worksheets and then after I've faxed it within 12 hours of their request, they claim they never got it and deny my request for lack of information - or saying I'm not responsive. They tell me to call every week to let them know I'm still interested. It's been assigned twice to different negotiators who then never follow through. I even spoke with a sympathetic supervisor who said he would have my request escalated because they've made so many mistakes and lost my information; and yet 2 weeks later I am yet to hear from a negotiator. I am recovering from breast cancer with huge medical bills which I've explained over and over and desperately need to get this resolved. I was current with my mortgage when I applied and am now almost 2 mos behind because I believed them when they said the process should only take a month or so. I am further and further in debt and horrible depressed and yet each time I call to remind them I'm still waiting; they just tell me to be patient.

I am shocked at how unprofessional they are and now realize they don't care to have me keep my home. This is just unconsionable and if anyone is interested having a class action suit or any other kind of public statement to the media - count me in.

Carol
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Wells-Fargo-not-being-ethical-with-modification-request-using-excuses-464749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Mortgage