Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Mortgage

• Phone: 3059142479
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wells Fargo Mortgage Rip Off quit claim deed. North Miami, Florida

I bought a quit claim deed. Wells Fargo was the mortgage company. The monthly mortgage was $800 a month, which was reasonable. When Wells Fargo found that I was employed, they charged me $1500 a month and used all kinds of excuses and fees to force me to pay for the house, or they would foreclose. I had to pay it although it was half of my income. Finally, I sold the house at a huge loss because I could not afford the mortgage.

I later found that the loan Wells Fargo made to the previous owner was a) to an illegal alien, with no income, and no documents. and b) that I was White, an a native born American. I was set up to pay Wells Fargo a huge amount.

Another problem was that when Wells Fargo made the mortgage, they either over looked, ignored, or knew and purposely did not inform me that the title was defective, because in the past, those who closed in the garage to make another room, did not have the proper permits.

Wells Fargo is the scummies, worst mortgage companies in the United States and I hope they go broke and are forced out of business. They have ruined 1000s of people's lives and robbed them of their money and savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage/North-Miami-Florida-33181/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Rip-Off-quit-claim-deed-North-Miami-Florida-921252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Mortgage