Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: larry — west columbia South Carolina United States of America
Wells Fargo Mortgage
220 Executive Park Internet United States of America

Wells Fargo Mortgage Rogers, Townsend, and Thomas Attorneys at law Mortgage company and loss mitigation company Internet

We had a loan with Wells Fargo on our old house.  They picked it up from another bank.  It was our old house and my son was living in it.  He was supposed to make the payments, but when he lost his job, we got behind.  We had this house for 30 years.  We got a notice from Rogers Townsend and Thomas in the mail.  No legal notification.  I went to them and paid $3000 upfront and agreed to pay another lump that had to be sent to Well Fargo in the form of a Cashiers Check.  We never got any type of receipt from Well Fargo for this money, although my bank confirmed that they cashed the check.  We were in the process of a modification because I had also lost my job of 15 years at Dodgeland of Columbia during this time frame.  We did not receive notice that we were denied for the modification until they had already had the foreclosure hearing.  I got a lawyer to help us when we recieved the eviction notice.  He found multiple discrepencies in the service and procedures during this process, but then he wanted to charge several thousand dollars that I no longer had to bring it up and said that it would take more, but we could get this turned around.  Wells Fargo would not deal with us, kept referring me back to Rogers, Townsend, Thomas.  I have since tried to get on the list for the Wells Fargo mismanagment settlement, but have had no luck finding out how to be included in this litigation.  I would love to get some form of settlement or even punishment for Wells Fargo.  The whole process is heartless and uncaring regarding the regular families that it impacts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage/internet/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Rogers-Townsend-and-Thomas-Attorneys-at-law-Mortgage-company-and-lo-934168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Mortgage