Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Mortgage

• Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — West Bloomfield Michigan United States of America
Wells Fargo Mortgage

Wells Fargo Mortgage Wells Fargo Mortgage - SCUM- HARASSMENT! Internet

I missed one lousy payment by clicking on the wrong mortgage account (my rental house). It was placed on the principal and I could not get it back. While trying to make up the missed payment thru bi-weekly money transfers (we are on a tight budget), they harassed me on my work phone, on my home phone and cell phone countless times in 6 weeks. Also, I am getting a certified letter from them and I will not sign and take delivery. Don't use this company for anything! If I did not have a family in this house, I would not pay them a dime and let it go into foreclosure. I may just do that anyway, since we can move into my rental house. Scum Bags.

Posting this everywhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage/internet/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-SCUM-HARASSMENT-Internet-806400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Mortgage