Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Visa

• Reported By: jospre001 — maimi Florida United States of America
Wells Fargo Visa
Nationwide United States of America

Wells Fargo Visa credit card, late fees, wells fargo nationwide, Nationwide

I received a call from a Wells Fargo rep, asking me to make a phone payment on a past due amount on my business card.

When I told her that they got my address wrong, that I did not receive the statement, she replied "Credit card statements are a courtesy, if you know you are using the card you are supposed to send a payment"

So I guess I will be penalized with a late fee for relying on receiving a statement to pay my bill.

Even if that's the case, I think that's a really crappy response to a customer since 2004 and I'm "penalizing" Wells Fargo for poorly trained CSRs by closing my account with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Visa/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Visa-credit-card-late-fees-wells-fargo-nationwide-Nationwide-879675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Visa