Complaint Review: Wells Fargo bank

• Reported By: carolina auto & truck — greenville South Carolina
Wells Fargo bank
3043 White Horse Rd greenville, South Carolina USA

Wells Fargo bank not good costumer service , liers greenville South Carolina

MY NAME SERGIY SUSIDENKO , I HAVE BUSINESS , AND OPEN CHEKING ACCOUNT WITH WELLS FARGO BANK ,

MY COSTOMER PAY FOR TIRES I COME TO PICK UP TIRES AND PAY , BUT CARD WAS DICLINED , I CALL TO NUMBER BACK ON CARD THEY TOLD ME TO COME TO LOCOL BRANTCH , I WAS COME AND SPEEK WITH THE BANKER AND THEY TELL ME TOMORROW WILL EWERITHING WORK , NEXT DAY I COME TO PAY FOR TIRES BUT CARD WOS DICLINED AGAIN I CALL AGAIN TO CARD ON BACK AND THEY TALD ME AGAIN COME TO LOCAL BRANTCH , SO COME AGAIN AND BANKER ASK MY DRIVER LICENCE AT THAT MOMENT I DIDNT HAD MY DRIVER LICENCE I GIVE TO HIM MY PASSPORT BUT THEY TALD ME PASSPORT IS NOT GOOD ID AND HE CANT HALPME AND DOT GIVE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT , BECOSE THE DID BLOCK MY ACCOUNT  AND TALD ME I DID ASK TO BLOCK .

NEWER RECOMED HAVE ANY BUSSNES WITH WELLS BARGO BANK !!!

I DID LOST REGULAR COSTUMER BECOUSE WELLS FARGO BANK SERVICE ARE VERY BAD!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-bank/greenville-South-Carolina-29611/Wells-Fargo-bank-not-good-costumer-service-liers-greenville-South-Carolina-1063629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo bank