Complaint Review: Wells Fargo loss draft dept.

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: MENOTQ — BROOKLYN Connecticut United States of America
Wells Fargo loss draft dept.

Wells Fargo loss draft dept. procrastinate,moronic answers, simply idiots Internet

*Author of original report: Wells Fargo Loss & draft {INSURANCE} dept.

Wells Fargo Ins. Loss draft dept. has had my insurance check for over a year (7,500.) When they finally realized they could not keep it, I was told I could hire a contractor. I finally got one that agreed he'd work with Wells Fargo. [a youngin} He's still waiting for his money.  He'd never worked with W.Fargo before & will not do it again. The work was signed June 24th,'12 as completed by W.Fargo hired inspector.  June 27th I called to confirm the completion check should be sent and was told that their inspector said it was only 80% completed????  I was there when both inspector & I signed the 100% completed form.

By luck I was able to get the inspectors home number 75 miles away from my home, he guaranteed me that he indeed faxed Wells Fargo a 100% completion form & he would drive to my house to show me.  He has no stake in this at all & absolutely no reason to lie.  I explained this to wells fargo resolution specialists & all I got was robotic idiot answers that were non sensible.  I begged the representative to stop & think & use her own brain to draw sensible conclusions and stop handing me rhectoric. I got no where! Their business practices are a joke at own expense!!! Corporations are getting away with anything they want these days.  I urge the people that work for these conglomerates to search their souls and ask themselves whether they would like to be part of the cure in America or continue to be part of the problem in America. Everybody pays in the end even employees!  If we continue to accept these abuses as just part of America in the 21 century then we get what we deserve! Stand up to these pigs & say NO MORE! STOP CONTINUING TO BE PART OF THE PROBLEM IN AMERICA. WE ALL NEED TO STAND UP TO THESE BULLIES!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-loss-draft-dept/internet/Wells-Fargo-loss-draft-dept-procrastinatemoronic-answers-simply-idiots-Internet-906397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo loss draft dept.

Wells Fargo Loss & draft {INSURANCE} dept.

AUTHOR: MENOTQ - (United States of America)