existed

• Updated: Sun, August 18, 2013

• Reported By: mrstlc — round rock Texas
Wells Fargo mortgage
dallas, Texas USA

Wells Fargo mortgage LENDER PLACED POLICY RIP OFF INSUFFICIENT COVERAGE/WILL NOT PAY dallas Texas

Wells Fargo placed a homeowners insurance policy on my home, after I cancelled mine - due to marritial reasons, I needed the money.  They were supposed to place a policy that was equal to the previous policy I had, from Allstate.  Wells Fargo placed a fixed dollar amount on the policy, with no previsions at all.

My home burned down and everything was completely destroyed.  I had absolutely nothing left.  I found out that the policy Wells Fargo placed on the house was only for the structure and set at $189,000.  My mortgage itself was $285.000.

After months of going round and round, talking to several different people and getting several different stories, one would say they never got the check from Assurant, and another would say they did, they have no idea what they are doing.

I am in the middle of it right now.  It cost $30,000 just to clean up the debri from the fire.  They took that off the $189k. Now, I have $159k.  I still have to have the septic tank and well inspected and brought up to current code, which will be another $20,000 out of the $159k I have left.  So, we are looking at $130,000 to build a home, that THEIR OWN ADJUSTER SAID WOULD COST $301,000 TO REBUILD TO PREFIRE CONDITIONS.

It took Wells Fargo so long to pay the debri removal company, they actually had to put a lien on the property for non payment.

I am obtaining a lawyer tomorrow and will continue to update this story.  I just wanted to get this out there, because I am just one OF THE MILLIONS OF VICTIMS OF WELLS FARGO AND THEIR SCAMS.  They have "OTHER CHARGES" each month, that they do not even know what it is for, the $3900 homeowners placed policy on the home, when I've never even seen the policy and I've asked them repeatedly to send it out, AND I AM STILL HOMELESS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-mortgage/dallas-Texas-75266/Wells-Fargo-mortgage-LENDER-PLACED-POLICY-RIP-OFF-INSUFFICIENT-COVERAGEWILL-NOT-PAY-dall-1076841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo mortgage