Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: ned — Raceland Louisiana United States of America
Wells Fargo
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Wells Fargo Wachovia They would increase my monthly payment and they wouldn't tell me the reason.Also charge for late and inspection fees. Dallas, Texas

I think wells fargo is a rip off because they send me a statement  increased. They don't tell me the reason they increase it. They also charge me for late fees when I am not late .Another charge they charge me for is inspection fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/Dallas-Texas-/Wells-Fargo-Wachovia-They-would-increase-my-monthly-payment-and-they-wouldnt-tell-me-the-759720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo