• Report: #1082085

• Reported By: TKOTW — Katy Texas
Wells Fargo
Houston, Texas USA

Wells Fargo Wouldn't refund their mistake fully. Houston Texas

The rip off isn't a large amount, it's like $1.50 or something around that amount. But my problem is that it was their mistake the fee was taken out, and they wouldn't refund me for it fully.

I made my wells fargo bank account in California before I moved to Texas. Somehow, in 2012, after 2 years of having that account I see charges of $3.00 a month taken from my account. I don't understand b/c I have more than the minimum amount in my account, I also have direct deposit and automatic transfer to savings account which even one of those would waive the fee.

SO I go to the bank to check, they call corporate and after 30 mins they find out that my particular account type isn't offered in Texas so someone there got confused and charged me the $3.00 fee. They only refunded $1.50 and the banker told me they can only refund half. RIP OFF. However, they are still better than Bank of America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/Houston-Texas/Wells-Fargo-Wouldnt-refund-their-mistake-fully-Houston-Texas-1082085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo