Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2007

• Reported By:Rcohester Michigan
Wells Fargo
420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Cenlar / ASC Americas Servicing Ruining my Credit, Payments put in SUSPENSE and not paid, Claim I have an escrow Ripoff San Francisco California

Wells Fargo is ruining my credit and I need your help. They claim I have an escrow account, which I do not. They are applying my payments to SUSPENSE and notifying the credit bureau that my mortgage has not been paid. This greatly affects my ability to get credit and all my credit cards have increased my rates as a result of there false reporting to the credit bureau. I have paid my mortgage on time every single month and they refuse to correct it despite my sending them proof of my payments. Please let me know if you can help. My attorney General in Michigan claims not to be able to do anything UNLESS there are others this has happened to.

Your help is truly appreciated.

Matthew

Matt
Rcohester, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/San-Francisco-California-94104/Cenlar-ASC-Americas-Servicing-Ruining-my-Credit-Payments-put-in-SUSPENSE-and-not-paid-245388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo