Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Northridge California
Wells Fargo
San Fransisco, California U.S.A.

Wells Fargo Mortgage Wells Fargo continually denied HAMP program over 1 year even though eligible Los Angeles San Fransisco California

Got hit by DUI driver and lost my 9-2-5 job as a cop. Wells Fargo for over one year refused a loan modification. After over one year I was offered a crappy loan modification that wasn't HAMP (Obama plan) even after I REQUESTED AND WAS ELIGIBLE FOR IT. I was told "my investor E-Trade did not want to participate in the program." Crazy thing is that I was never told E-Trade owned my home!?@

SOOO. Looks like I might lose the farm....In another words, your on your own America.

"Wells Fargo has modified 6 percent of eligible loans . Wachovia Corp., which was taken over by Wells Fargo last December, has modified just 2 percent." (MSN News 8-4-09)

"We know we've fallen short of our customer service goals in some cases," Mike Heid, co-president of Wells Fargo's mortgage unit, said in a statement. He said the company is aiming to streamline its modification process to a single phone call for most eligible borrowers." (MSN News 8-4-09) Believe him?

But don't worry the DUI driver still has his home, car, boat, quads, and horse!

Joe Q citizen
Northridge, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/San-Fransisco-California/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-Wells-Fargo-continually-denied-HAMP-program-over-1-year-even-though-e-476460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo