Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bebi — Bronx New York
Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo National Mortgage Settlement Administration Wells Fargo provide wrong address to NMSA. Now I am not included in settlement because NMSA says that deadline has passed. Wells Fargo deliberately did that because they had my correct contact inform Internet

I wonder how many homeowners were robbed of the National Mortgage Settlement, because the Banks provide wrong address for the homeowners who lost their homes to foreclosure.

I am one of those homeowners who lost my home to foreclosure and sale and Wells Fargo gave the wrong address to the National Mortgage Settlement Administration who says that the deadline is past for claims and I never got the opportunity to file my claim because the paperwork was sent to the wrong address and never forwarded to me. National Mortgage Settlement Administration is unable to help me and referred  me to the Attorney General's office who also cannot do anything to help me.

Shame on Wells Fargo and all who says there is nothing that they can do to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/internet/Wells-Fargo-National-Mortgage-Settlement-Administration-Wells-Fargo-provide-wrong-address-1044084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo