Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer — Wind Gap Pennsylvania United States of America
Wells Fargo
wellsfargo.com Internet United States of America

Wells Fargo The worst bank in the world. Fees and errors that cost you time and money. Internet

I had Wachovia for about 12 years and never had any problems. Since Wells Fargo took over it has been endless issues. They randomly pull money out of the account then I have to sit on the phone with the rudest customer service in the world for 3 hours to resolve the issue. I have had charges declined when I have much more than the charge amount in my account, then I have to spend another 3 hours on the phone. They put a charge on my account saying it's going to Citibank. I called Citibank to find out what is going on, Citibank had no records of that charge. I made another charge for which got declined and I was charged a returned payment fee from the merchant. When I call Wells Fargo they said that they will mail me out an apology letter. What good is that? They declined my charge when I had enough in the account to cover, as a result I got charged and they don't even want to reimburse the fee that I was charged due to their error. They just started charging me $10 a month randomly. When I called to find out why they said that that's a new maitenance fee....Great thanks for telling me??? The worst bank in the world. Do yourself a favor, and just go with another bank....It's not like they offer anything good anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/internet/Wells-Fargo-The-worst-bank-in-the-world-Fees-and-errors-that-cost-you-time-and-money-I-979490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo