Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Jacksopnville North Carolina U.S.A.
Wells Fargo
po box 650725 Internet United States of America

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Student Loans Bill for erroneous loan Internet

I keep receiving a bill from Wells Fargo student loans. I have called them on several occasions and I have been told that the loan was purchased from another bank; however, I receive bills and statements from that company regarding the same loan. I asked Wells Fargo to show me in writing the proof that they now own the loan.  I was then put on hold then hung up on. I'm not really sure what to do, but I know I'm not paying them money for a loan I never got from them, especially when Im paying it to the other company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/internet/Wells-Fargo-Wells-Fargo-Student-Loans-Bill-for-erroneous-loan-Internet-1011036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo