Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Tue, December 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: Mary Ann — orlando USA
Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo kathryn novak The worst people I have ever had to deal with Internet

Its taken me and my husband 3 months to buy a home and its all because the people we have encountered that work for Wells Fargo.We have noted them to be the worst organized They can't keep up with simple tasks.we have been lied to, if they can't come up with the right answer they will make one up. three weeks from the time we closed and we still can't move in because the Withdraw center. I think it's the cold weather freezing their brains.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/internet/Wells-Fargo-kathryn-novak-The-worst-people-I-have-ever-had-to-deal-with-Internet-539745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo