Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

Internet USA
  • Phone: 909-666-7278
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Wells Fargo Proclaiming to be BEWARE OF SCAM LOAN COMPANY SAYING THEY ARE WELS FARGO Los Angeles Internet

I received an email from a company proclaiming to be Wells Fargo Bank saying they had a loan for me up to $15000 to pay in installments. I called and they said I was "approved" for 5000.00 for 18 months at $333.18 a month. However, they just needed to see the money in my bank account for 1 month payment but would not use the money for payment. They said they would need to do this before they would wire the money. I called 909-666-7277 and spoke to Ron Williams. He was an Eastern Indian. He said he said the loan was part of a new government program and after payment of the loan I would receive a federal grant from $5000.00 to $15000.00 I did not have to repay!!! I called a real Wells Fargo Bank near their location and was told they had received many complaints and inquires about this loan program FOR WHICH THEY HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT. They told me to file a complaint with their bank with any info I might have which I did.  I never called back the bogus Wells Fargo scam loan company. They called many many times with NO CALLER ID coming up but I told them they were frauds and never to call again. NEVER give your bank info over the phone to anyone. Defrauding people in financial hardship is the lowest of the low. I have no idea how they can still be in operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/internet/nbsp-Wells-FargonbspProclaiming-to-be-BEWARE-OF-SCAM-LOAN-COMPANY-SAYING-THEY-ARE-WELS-1143682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo