Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Reported By: cbr88 — spokane Washington
Wells Fargo
Nationwide USA

Wells Fargo Illegal Overdraft Charges!!! Spokane Nationwide

So here's a new one.  I had recently and reluctantly re-opened a checking account at Wells Fargo (funny now they MAKE you also open a Savings Account).  Well about 3 weeks in, one of my recurring charges to Netflix came through.  I saw it online had money in there and still had a positive balance AFTER the transaction had posted...  This is where it got wierd..  3 days later I get a notice of an Overdraft Charge.. And for what?  Netflix?  WTF????  WTF????  These a-holes now were showing that the Netflix transaction came 2 days after it had already posted.. Then proceeded to charge me a $35 OD Fee.  The only way I could prove this would have been to take a snapshot of my transactions every day.  They actually changed it.  Like I wouldn't notice it or something.

I was able to call and get this one reversed... However now I've got another one.  Almost the same thing.  I transferred money to a brokerage account..  It posted.  I know it posted as the funds were in my brokerage account.   Then days later they say it didn't post and charged not only $35.00 for an OD Fee but $12.50 additional b/c they took money from my Savings...  Now my brokerage account is saying that Wells isn't honering the transfer and are taking the money back.  Funny thing is the money has completely disappeared from both my bank and my brokerage account...  That's a $100 for a bogus transaction... How the h*** does these thieves not goto jail for this kind of malnipulation?

This company is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION!!!  ABSOLUTELY CRIMINAL..

OPEN AN ACCOUNT AT CAPITOL ONE (NO OVERDRAFT FEES.. PERIOD)

TO H*** WITH WELLS FARGO.. I'LL BE CLOSING ALL 4 OF MY ACCOUNTS WITH THIS BOLSHEVIST RIPOFF, CRIMINAL COMMIE A** BANK.  I HOPE THEY ROT IN H***...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Illegal-Overdraft-Charges-Spokane-Nationwide-1146834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo