begun

Nationwide USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo is run by a bunch of Greedy, Useless, Worthless, Bastards that are Dollar Hungry Nationwide

They are all for themselves and do not give a damn about you as a customer.

In May of 2010 they sent me a letter informing me that they had closed my Home Equity Line due to the decline and value of my property which I had no use of ever using.

However, as of today, April 28th, 2014 The loan was being paid off and the bastards informed me that they had NEVER closed the Account and refused to give me a "Closure Letter" stating that it had never been used and the Account had been closed.

They demanded that I send them a letter requesting them to close the account four (4) years later after they sent me their letter. Plus the b******* have charged me a fee for doing this of $10.00.

They need another lawsuit on them to get their attention that you do not screw people time after time.

Vernon Hill

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-Wells-Fargo-is-run-by-a-bunch-of-Greedy-Useless-Worthless-Bastards-that-ar-1142355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo