depth

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Stamford Connecticut
Wells Fargo
Nationwide USA

Wells Fargo uses poor tactics to steal your money in overdraft charges Wells Fargo overdraft fees Stamford CT

I have dealt with these crooks long enough! Non-chronological debits that would incur fees if debited highest to lowest - some "overdraft protection" I knew nothing about was on my debit card that allowed all transactions to be "posted" but no! You silly customer - that was only PENDING! Crap. Also they held a deposited $1000 check drawn OUT of a Wells Fargo Bank (really!!) until everything else hit and bounced EVERYTHING AND LUCKY FOR THEM the $1000 check cleared in time for them to take their fees. I'm LIVID! I just got charged $35.00 EACH for 3 transaction under $3.00 each.. I want to start a class action suit. There has already been one that was won... And they're STILL doing it - interested?? Email me at lisaclifford731@icloud.com. I want ALL OF MY FEES BACK they've been doing this to me for years I'm sure there are more of you out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/nationwide/Wells-Fargo-uses-poor-tactics-to-steal-your-money-in-overdraft-charges-Wells-Fargo-overdr-1137290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo