Complaint Review: WellsFargo Home Mortgage

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: bcharles — elmont New York United States of America
WellsFargo Home Mortgage
1Home Campus Des Doines, Iowa United States of America

WellsFargo Home Mortgage MAC X2302-02J Trying to Forclose my Property, they dismiss my income because I am Self-Employed Des Doines, Iowa

Wells Fargo is still using predatory tactics to foreclosed and repossess poor people houses. My family and I have been trying to get Wells Fargo to make our mortgage more affordable for 1 year without success.

They keep rejecting our modification on the basis we can't afford the house.  If we could, we wouldn't ask for a modification to make it more affordable do we?

The first time they denied us, they never send any denial letter. The second time they send us the NPV but they use only my wife income and dismiss mine. We sent an appeal asking them to add my income they still denied me without using my income.

We are now preparing to send another appeal and see what will happen. I heard a lot of people saying Wells Fargo is the worst, I think they really are the worst bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WellsFargo-Home-Mortgage/Des-Doines-Iowa-50328/WellsFargo-Home-Mortgage-MAC-X2302-02J-Trying-to-Forclose-my-Property-they-dismiss-my-in-961142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WellsFargo Home Mortgage