Unfortunately I have a car loan with WellsFargoDealerServices. Last year was difficult although I knew I will come out of the bad financial situation. Nevertheless I am guilty because missed several car payments.
- As soon as I received some money I sent them a check of all missing payments at once. This was on a Monday.
- On Tuesday, an investigator called me. I told him I sent a check (they closed my web access so I could not pay online).
- I provided the tracking number to him.
- He said they will wait until Thursday.
- On Wednesday they took my car at 11.30. (this is very important, this maffia knows exactly what they are doing to screw you over)
- On Thursday I called them and told them they told me it's ok to wait until Thursday. (I have this in writing btw)
- They of course denied this and said there was no agreement.
- They charged me $750 for the reposession that they did not need to do.
- They did not let me pay this until Thursday afternoon (this is again intentional) becasue they were waiting for approval (?)
- Even though I payed them on Thursday, they did not contact the repo company until Friday. Of course they did this an hour before the repo company can release the car. (10am - 2.30pm). They also took my car 60(!) miles from my house.
- I called the bank on Friday, and the cynical b. told me I can call every hour if I wanted to, they are not in a hurry.
- The repo company would not let me schedule a pick up until they get the release form of course. This way they get 2 more days.
- They also started charging from 11.30pm since technically that is a day too right?
- They charge $65 just to be there, $30/day for storage and $45 for storing personal property - the licence plates - that is! They made $260 for 4 days on an empty parking lot. At least they are doing great in this economy.
- Overall damage intentionally caused by WFDS is $1100. That is 5 car payments. I owed 3. Not to mention the emotional distress.
Reminder: they also gambled $36.9 billion away that eventually the government gave them from the pockets of the American People and they paid hefty bonuses to their executives. I am looking for a second job now. I want to make sure these "people" will never see a single dime from me that is not part of what I owe on the car and I certainly will never deal with this "bank" ever again.