Complaint Review: WellsFargoDealerServices

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: tomkovacs — Naperville Illinois
Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, California United States of America

WellsFargoDealerServices intentionally causes distress and fiscal damage Santa Ana, California

Unfortunately I have a car loan with WellsFargoDealerServices. Last year was difficult although I knew I will come out of the bad financial situation. Nevertheless I am guilty because missed several car payments.

• As soon as I received some money I sent them a check of all missing payments at once. This was on a Monday.

• On Tuesday, an investigator called me. I told him I sent a check (they closed my web access so I could not pay online).

• I provided the tracking number to him.

• He said they will wait until Thursday.

• On Wednesday they took my car at 11.30. (this is very important, this maffia knows exactly what they are doing to screw you over)

• On Thursday I called them and told them they told me it's ok to wait until Thursday. (I have this in writing btw)

• They of course denied this and said there was no agreement.

• They charged me $750 for the reposession that they did not need to do.

• They did not let me pay this until Thursday afternoon (this is again intentional) becasue they were waiting for approval (?)

• Even though I payed them on Thursday, they did not contact the repo company until Friday. Of course they did this an hour before the repo company can release the car. (10am - 2.30pm). They also took my car 60(!) miles from my house.

• I called the bank on Friday, and the cynical b. told me I can call every hour if I wanted to, they are not in a hurry.

• The repo company would not let me schedule a pick up until they get the release form of course. This way they get 2 more days.

• They also started charging from 11.30pm since technically that is a day too right?

• They charge $65 just to be there, $30/day for storage and $45 for storing personal property - the licence plates - that is! They made $260 for 4 days on an empty parking lot. At least they are doing great in this economy.

• Overall damage intentionally caused by WFDS is $1100. That is 5 car payments. I owed 3. Not to mention the emotional distress.
Reminder: they also gambled $36.9 billion away that eventually the government gave them from the pockets of the American People and they paid hefty bonuses to their executives. I am looking for a second job now. I want to make sure these "people" will never see a single dime from me that is not part of what I owe on the car and I certainly will never deal with this "bank" ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WellsFargoDealerServices/Santa-Ana-California-/WellsFargoDealerServices-intentionally-causes-distress-and-fiscal-damage-Santa-Ana-Calif-1035070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WellsFargoDealerServices