Complaint Review: Weltman Weinberg

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:oscoda Michigan
Weltman Weinberg
2155 Butterfield Drive Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Weltman Weinberg Garnished my social security disability in my National City Bank Account of which contained ONLY social security disability monies. Troy Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Facts to Know

The company o f Weltman Weinberg located in Tr oy Michigan at 2155 Butterfield Drive put a garnishment hold on my husband's bank account. My husband is on social security disability and that is the only monies that is ever in his bank account. If the monies are not refunded we intend to hire a NACA attorney. 2-11-08 We're not stupid. We know that this is illegal. When we contacted our social security office, they were the first persons that told us this along with my husband's VA representative that works for the government. Real bad people!!!!!! God's going to get you! My husband is disabled to begin with, can't breathe, can't talk half the time and his health is failing as I write this report due to this dastardly deed by Weltman Weinberg.
That's really all I have to say for now.

Gary
oscoda, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weltman-Weinberg/Troy-Michigan-48084/Weltman-Weinberg-Garnished-my-social-security-disability-in-my-National-City-Bank-Account-308054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weltman Weinberg

Facts to Know

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

The company does this.

Law Suit filed in Ohio Todd vs. WWR Argued: November 29, 2005 - Decided and Filed: January 13, 2006

Do some digging, there is a lot more out there - same scenario.