Complaint Review: Wendy Benton

• Reported By: Tired of Scams — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Wendy Benton
Fayetteville, NC Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Wendy Benton "Direct Marketing Scammer" Fayetteville, North Carolina

Ms. Benton used to be with Coastal Vacations (now with Talk Fusion and, I believe, Nutronix). She played the role of upstanding Christian perfectly. That was until she took my money (nearly 10K work), and ran. She recruited me and made a lot of promises that she never followed through on. Once enough sales had been made by myself to get my "directors release" and begin running my own business, well, guess what? I never got it! I made about 15 requests for the release and she always had some excuse for not sending it - she was taking her kids to P.E., she was cooking dinner, it was in the car, etc. etc. etc. Eventually, I gave up. She made sure she I had made all of the sales she would get paid on as my sponsor, then disappeared!

My advice, if you run across Wendy Benton from Fayetteville, NC (whose husband is a youth minister for crying out loud!), run as fast as you can in the other direction. She will sponsor you, take your money, then you will never hear from her again. She's a total scam artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendy-Benton/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-/Wendy-Benton-Direct-Marketing-Scammer-Fayetteville-North-Carolina-668800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendy Benton