Complaint Review: Wendy Espinosa

South Gate, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Wendy Espinosa Rick Espinosa & Wendy Espinosa are agents for Coldwell Banker in South Gate. Wendy did a short sale on my home without my approval. She intercepted all my mail from my lender & changed my address. so the bank could not work with me to keep my home. She is Real Estate Short Sale agents working for Coldwell Banker in South Gate CA South Gate California

Wendy Franco aka Espinosa & her boyfriend/husband Rick Espinosa are real estate agents for Coldwell Banker, in South Gate CA. are the Bonnie & Clyde of Short Sales. She stole my house. She calls it a Short Sale, I call it highway robbery. She flopped my house, sold it three times, without my knowledge. I have had my home since 2000. I made it into a beautiful home. It is not my home anymore. She and here conspirators, mother,father, brother. boyfriend, that gutless wonder, who is ruled by this thief, owns my home. Please if you are reading this scam report, please, please, do not become a victim. Any of you attorneys out there interested to know more about this story and would like to put a stop to these thieves, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendy-Espinosa/South-Gate-Select-StateProvince/Wendy-Espinosa-Rick-Espinosa-Wendy-Espinosa-are-agents-for-Coldwell-Banker-in-South-Gat-1130373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendy Espinosa