Complaint Review: Wendy Leister / The GSPatch / The Scrapbooking Patch

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Wendy Leister / The GSPatch / The Scrapbooking Patch
307 E Market ST Hellam, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Wendy Leister / The GSPatch / The Scrapbooking Patch Thievery, deception, scam artist, Hellam Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please email me

I placed my order via the internet in October, 2007. In January 2008, I still hadn't received my order, so I contacted the GSPatch via email. I received a generic email back stating that they were quite behind on processing their orders. I would say 4 months is behind.
I have tried 3 times since then to contact Wendy, the owner of this supposed company. I received one email from her asking me what my order # is. I have not heard back from her since. I even told her that if I did not hear from her that I would be filing a report. Guess she doesn't care about the continued negative publicity she is receiving.

What really burns me about all this...she has named her company The GS patch (Girl Scout Patch). Girls scouts have integrity. They have morals and scruples. To link her name with this group is a farce. She has no morals, no scruples. She has not one ounce of integrity. If she did, there would not have complaints being followed against her.

I hope that others read this report before placing any orders with this company. Let's work to put her out of business!

Brinley97
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendy-Leister-The-GSPatch-The-Scrapbooking-Patch/Hellam-Pennsylvania-17406-1107/Wendy-Leister-The-GSPatch-The-Scrapbooking-Patch-Thievery-deception-scam-artist-Hel-305592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendy Leister / The GSPatch / The Scrapbooking Patch

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please email me

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

Brinley97, please contact me now so I can settle this. I need more info as I lost alot of info via computer crash in December....I'm trying to recover all emails received, but some deleted emails are non-recoverable , and I only have those I haven't deleted yet, which is not everyone, please email me directly -I am taking care of these transactions now, and will make sure you are refunded and/or compensated your product, nobody is contacting me and assuming the worse, so please contact me.