Complaint Review: Wendys

Wendys
2275 McKee Road san jose, California United States of America

Wendys they gave me back change with a fake $10 bill san jose, California

*Consumer Comment: Did you stop to think

*General Comment: d**n, you caught us

On july12,2012 i was at drive thru at wendys and paid my order of 3.57 with a 20 bill and they gave me back my change with a fake 10 bill. I didnt notice until i tried to use it. I went back to wendys and they denied giving me this fake bill. The lady manager is a big scam artist And should be fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendys/san-jose-California-95116/Wendys-they-gave-me-back-change-with-a-fake-10-bill-san-jose-California-911284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendys

Did you stop to think

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

that maybe wendy's didnt do it on purpose? In the drive-thru its very likely that someone else paid with the fake 10. The employee didnt notice and you got it in change. Its far more likely than your scenario of the manager screwing customers with counterfeit bills. Have you taken it to a bank to turn it over to the secret service? They can, and will, investigate this for you. Counterfeitting bills is a serious crime, and they will want to see your bill.

#2 General Comment

d**n, you caught us

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

d**n, you caught us.  Instead of the  french fry machine, we print bogus 10.00 bills.  We try to give as many away  in change as we can so we can increase our profits.

We instruct our employee's to deny that you got the bill from here, and you know what at, you are SOL because  you cant prove anything.

OMG, I just gave you the proof you need.