Complaint Review: Wenrac Marketing Concepts

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Kodak Tennessee U.S.A.
Wenrac Marketing Concepts

Wenrac Marketing Concepts Uses marketing a "job" to get calls to businesses as if you were a customer then no job! Internet

Mr. Wenrac apparently is "hired" as a freelancer to market and get customers for businesses. It appears from my research that he is paid per call. He seems to have "hired" independent contractors to solicit people to make these calls. Now, knowingly or not, these solicitors offer employment in a two step hiring process. One is an interview and the other is "test" calls which are explained to be "mystery calls" then to write up a short report on your call and email it back. At which time you go through a series of 4 of these.

Well, the IC that I contacted on Friday advised me he had guests that day and asked if we could do the test first and then interview on Monday. I thought it a bit unusual but I need work so agreed. The "test" calls were sent to me in succession and I completed them as required. During Sunday my mother had to go to the hospital with heart failure and I sent a message asking the IC to reschedule the call since I wouldn't be able to keep the appointment. He didn't reply.

I heard nothing further from him. You see I had made the calls that made him money. I do not at this point, believe that he had any intention of hiring anyone. He is probably being paid a split of the funds for getting customers to call the businesses and has no intention of allowing anyone further. Mr. Wenrac also promotes to people to make these calls to support a young "homeless" girl featured in a video on his website.

My other belief and this is opinion, is that if these jobs he's promoting make $10+ per hour that rather than having people make the calls to support this homeless person he would provide her with the work and the ability to earn her own money. Logic says that Mr. Wenrac is doing this to scam people out of time, even if not money. I called him to advise him of the inappropriate behavior of his IC and he didn't even email a reply. If he were legitimate he wouldn't allow contractors who solicited by deception.

I advised him I would be submitting a scam report so I will not be surprised if he denies this happens/ed and blames me for the decision to not hire me. We will see but for as long as this is up I wiill warn people when you see an ad that states "$10+ per hour getting others to make phone calls" RUN AWAY FAST or at least understand you will only be making them money and will not make any for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wenrac-Marketing-Concepts/internet/Wenrac-Marketing-Concepts-Uses-marketing-a-job-to-get-calls-to-businesses-as-if-you-wer-893462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wenrac Marketing Concepts