Complaint Review: Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Mc Calla Alabama
Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir
1100 Spring St NW Suite 150 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir company proved to be legit and hired me then screwed me through PayPal and Ebay Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: CLOSE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

I have medical problems, so being able to work from home sounded great. I got an email from a man named Walter Willhide and he explained everything to me. He said that they were legit and that I could check on this website to see that they really were.

He emailed an employment agreement for me to sign and email back to him. About a week later I receive a payment through my PayPal account. I was supposed to take this money out and send it to the city Dnepropetrovsk in the Ukraine to a man named Alurdos Vladimir. I sent the money through Western Union and emailed the MTCN back to WM. I received an email from a lady named Veronica Hernandez asking where her GPS system was that she bought on Ebay for around $1,650.00. I forwarded her email to WM and they said that if I got anymore emails from her then I was to forward them to him (Walter Willhide).

It turns out that someone is opening up an account from Ebay and selling fake items. They tell the buyer to send the money to your PayPal account and they never send the merchandise to the buyer. The buyer then wants their money back and you end up paying for it! These people need to be put under the jail! I don't care if these people are the Ukraine mob. They need to be stopped and suffer every consequence!

E
McCalla, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wentworth-Marketing-Walter-Willhide-Alurdos-Vladimir/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Wentworth-Marketing-Walter-Willhide-Alurdos-Vladimir-company-proved-to-be-legit-and-hi-279491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CLOSE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

You have fallen for one of the biggest scams in use today. I am sorry you are learning about this first hand.

You need to immediately contact PayPal and tell what has happened then make sure the account is closed. If there is any money in the account, tell PayPal to refund it to the buyer(s). Then contact eBay and inform that company of what is happening. Then make sure to file a police report about this.

I have to wonder what it was you thought you were doing for this foreign company that would get you money. If a job ever involves using your personal credit or bank account or other account involving money for that business' purposes, RUN AWAY. You are being set up and will be left holding the proverbial bag when the scam is over. It is very easy to build a website today, so just because a company has one, does NOT mean it is legit.

I hope this can be worked out so that you do not end up owing money to that innocent buyer from eBay.