Complaint Review: Wentworth & Wellesley

• Reported By: colin — edmonton Alberta Canada
Wentworth & Wellesley
Emirates Towers Level 41, Sheikh Zayed Road Internet United States of America

Wentworth & Wellesley Darren Osborne ForEx, precious metals, silver Internet

*Author of original report: Wentworth and Wellesley, Darren Osborne, Mark Singer, ForEx, Sliver, the Team1260

*Consumer Comment: Oct. 22 response from W&W

*Consumer Comment: Robert from Edmonton

*Consumer Comment: Additional Info-

*Author of original report: Wentworth and Wellesley, Sean Osborne, Oliver Richter, ForEx Silver

I heard of this "company" Wentworth and Wellesley on the radio for months, and they sounded legitimate.  They had professional looking website (www.wentworthandwellesley.com), were not overly pushy when I contacted them in May of this year 2011.  They allowed me to watch their program and trades for free for a month.  They continued on the radio with accurate updates on ForEx and Silver price movements.  I gave them $5,000, looked like good returns, gave them another $5,000 and they now stopped answering calls and emails.  Their site was down last week but seems to be up this week.

They said they were based in Florida, headquarters in London, and bank in Dubai.
Toll Free 1-888-227-1318
Local - (772) 324-8913
Fax  1-888-316-7383
Email:   trading@wentworthandwellesley.com
dsosborne@wentworthandwellesley.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wentworth-Wellesley/internet/Wentworth-Wellesley-Darren-Osborne-ForEx-precious-metals-silver-Internet-787995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wentworth & Wellesley

AUTHOR: colin - (Canada)

Hello everyone searching the above.  My name is Colin, I live near Edmonton and I have also dealt with WW.  I am setting up a meeting to pool information and resources, and come up with a strategy to try and come up with some remedies for myself and anyone willing to contact me with their information.  Many of us have tried many different avenues for help and to find information, piling up large international phone bills.  Getting legal help will be discussed.  Please contact me as soon as possible.  There is strength in numbers.

Thanks

Colin

Oct. 22 response from W&W

AUTHOR: Skela - (Canada)

I too have investments with W&W and am quite confident that we've been part of a ponzi scheme. I certainly hope that I'm wrong but my interactions with the company in question over the last couple of months has me concerned.

I contacted the radio station that aired the program and was informed that W&W programming was pulled from the station. I had the impression that they were behind on their payments.

As well as not having my phone calls and emails returned, the latest email from W&W dated Oct., 22 informing me of the "fast market conditions" and the back dated order for 4000 oz of silver @ $39.40 dating August 25 leads me to believe that we are being setup for a wholesale wipeout.

Robert from Edmonton

AUTHOR: Robert (Edmonton) - (Canada)

Any update ?

All the numbers I tried today are disconnected.

I contacted the radio station I heard them on and I am waiting to hear if their account is in good standing.

Additional Info-

AUTHOR: Drew - (Canada)

Hi, I'm in Edmonton and also a participant in this managed Forex scheme. I have some additional info to add. I was looking for an update to my account status last weekend and also further contact info from the Wentworth & Wellesley website when I noticed the website cannot be contacted! DEAD?! (FYI, it is back working now). This added to my concerns why my contact, Mark Singer of W & W, was not replying to my emails.

So, I searched the internet archives and found a number for the European offices (1-800-889-5308).

Right away a very polite man with a British accent told me the following:

-he is a trader with W & W, and has being fielding 100's of calls like mine.

-W & W had a major IT failure and could be back up running this week.

-Not to worry, everyone's money is safe. (whew)

-Mark is manually dealing with 100's of clients currently, and might not return my emails for several days.

That's all I have for now. If nothing changes today, I will try that number this weekend, and report any news here. ( I hope this was the right method for this info, if not, please advise and I'll create a NEW complaint)

-Drew

===========================================================

Wentworth and Wellesley, Sean Osborne, Oliver Richter, ForEx Silver

AUTHOR: colin - (Canada)

Me again.  Apparently there are more out there that have been involved in with this Wentworth and Wellesley ForEx and Silver scam.  Please conctact me so I can include you in my fraud claims.  We can share information, pool resources and ideas. colin_roy@hotmail.com

Colin