Complaint Review: Wenzhou Dengke Electronics Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Mon, September 23, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: andy — denver Colorado
Wenzhou Dengke Electronics Co., Ltd.
NO.2 ,77 Alley ,shanxia Nationwide China

Wenzhou Dengke Electronics Co., Ltd. LINDA HU THIS COMPANY WILL NOT COVER DAMAGED PACKAGES Zhejiang Nationwide

On September 8the I ordered a few products from a b2b site and it turned out to be this company. They sent me all items broken. The lady kept giving me the run around, I literally took 40 pictures of the broken items and still she made me pay shipping back to here on items that were completely made of glass. she could have packed the items so much more safe.. she had glassware in a box, with no bubble wrap pressed up against mpre glass. She put me threw all kinds of hoops to jump through and still decided to hold my money. Im sure she does it to everyone and some peoeple just let it go. I am still ina  a dispute with her, but no outcome has been good for me, I am sure that the people who make the descisions will clearly see her in the wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wenzhou-Dengke-Electronics-Co-Ltd/nationwide/Wenzhou-Dengke-Electronics-Co-Ltd-LINDA-HU-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-NOT-COVER-DAMAGED-PACKAGE-1086580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wenzhou Dengke Electronics Co., Ltd.