Complaint Review: Werner Enterprise

• Reported By: RaRa — bryan Texas United States of America
Werner Enterprise
Peterbilt Blvd Dallas, Texas United States of America

Werner Enterprise unpaid trips Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Seems no one tells the whole truth anymore.

*Consumer Comment: Right. They Have Time Just To Get Even With Little Ole' You!

Didn't get paid for my last trips b/c I went on home time to resign.

My resignation was refused by my terminal, and was told that I had to mail it to corporate.

Now my DAC report shows all non-chargeable incidents (4) as accidents!  When company is contacted to verify my one year OTR with them, they tell the companies that I was terminated!

Now I cannot find anyone to hire me since ALL trucking companies check your DAC report first!  What a bummer:(  Well......it was great while it lasted.  I just wanted to quit due to the pay I was receiving from Werner Enterprises, and accept a position with another company that was willing to pay me 12 cpm more than Werner, PLUS give me a $1200 sign on bonus.  Now I am screwed!  Thanks Werner. Your retaliation worked!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-Enterprise/Dallas-Texas-75237/Werner-Enterprise-unpaid-trips-Dallas-Texas-979462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner Enterprise

#1 General Comment

Seems no one tells the whole truth anymore.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

Your first mistake was going to work there to begin with.

But Dac is becoming more of a pain in the neck for all concerned.You can't get a job and they can't find many that don't have their name in there, so it kind of ends up a damned if you do and damned if you don't. I would say keep putting aplications in, you may end up at another Warner type company, at least it is a job until you get the experience.

Right. They Have Time Just To Get Even With Little Ole' You!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You were involved in FOUR incidents.  Not one, not two and not three...but FOUR!  As per your report, you went out of route to go home.  You did this because you thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.  Guess what?  Somebody thought the grass was brown over there and moved on.  The BIG reason there is so much of a turnover in the industry is because people don't realize if there is a freight shortage...its ACROSS THE BOARD.  A company can tell you they will pay you $50 per mile but if they don't have the loads, it doesn't matter!  Bottom line...you were involved in TOO MANY incidents and you went out of route to go home without regard to the reason.  YOU did this to YOURSELF!

No, I don't work for Werner.