- Report: #1135988
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Werner Hellmann
Werner Hellmann734 Franklin Ave. Garden City, New York USA
Werner Hellmann - A Cop Worth a Closer Look Garden City New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First, let’s get this straight. I’m not throwing accusations around here. But I’ve gotten enough first-hand stories and have dug up enough information doing some background research that shows some very interesting, and what I would term, very suspicious activity by Werner Hellmann, NYPD.
There are not too many people I have less respect for than crooked cops at any level – local, county, state, whatever ... Because of the authority granted to them by those various governmental entities, they can pretty much do whatever they want to without much fear of retribution. You expect them to act within the law, and for the most part, they do. But I’ve personally witnessed cops waaaaay overstepping the boundaries of necessary force; I’ve seen cops waaaay overstep the boundaries of a legal stop, search and seizure.
And get away with it.
On the flip side, I’ve also seen cops who are very generous, compassionate, and try to help citizens out and give them the benefit of the doubt when they can. But it’s those other cops, who routinely, flagrantly and even with malicious intent, act illegally to the detriment of citizens and society alike that have no business “serving” on the force.
Is Werner Hellmann a crooked cop? Not sure. But I do think that’s something New York’s CCPC (Commisson to Combat Public Corruption) or at least the NYPD internal affairs department should be looking at.
Why? Let’s look at a few things:
- How does a guy on a cop’s salary (even an NYPD cop’s salary) afford a house in the middle of Long Island appraised at nearly three-quarters of a million dollars with a half million in equity on it?
- At the same time, how does a guy on a cop’s salary afford a series of high-end vehicles (an Audi Quattro, a Mercedes SUV, a couple BMW motorcycles)?
- And then there’s the pool. If you knew his address and Googled it and switched to satellite mode, you can see it plain as day. Looks like it takes up almost the whole back yard. The installation and build-out cost was quoted to me at $100,000. $100,000!! I don’t know any cops who could afford that kind of expensive home improvement.
I’m hoping that this kind of pressure can get NYPD internal affairs investigating what’s going on. I don’t know anyone except those at the highest level of corporate structures or who are independently wealthy through inheritances or entrepreneurial endeavors who is in the same social strata that this cop appears to be in. Maybe it’s just a house of cards. But SOMETHING unusual is going on. And the NYPD internal affairs should find out about it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-Hellmann-/Garden-City-New-York/Werner-Hellmann-A-Cop-Worth-a-Closer-Look-Garden-City-New-York-1135988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.