Complaint Review: Werner International Enterprises Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 25, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Nome Alaska USA
Werner International Enterprises Inc.
PO Box 25911 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Werner International Enterprises Inc. A "salesman" called my office and asked a lot of question including how we process payments for products. He asked if he could send a catalog and I got a box with 15 broken light bulbs. Bill will foll Baltimore, Maryland

Enticed by Promises

The "salesman" said "as a promotional offer I would like to send you a $50 gas card along with a catalog of any light bulbs you could ever need". About 10 days later I got a box from Werner International Enterprises Inc. with 15 broken cfl light bulbs. I'm sure a bill will follow this shipment. Not only did I not order anything but I do know these types of bulbs have trace amounts of mercury in them. This is not good. I will make sure our accounting department doesn't pay this bill. I will also report this scam to the BBB.

The salesman also tried to entice me by offering a $50 Home Depot or WalMart gift certificate. He finally offered a gas card since I told him we didn't have a WalMart or Home Depot here in NW Alaska.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc-A-salesman-called-my-office-and-asked-a-lot-of-qu-500549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner International Enterprises Inc.