Complaint Review: Werner International Enterprises, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sun Lakes United Methodist Church — Sun Lakes Arizona United States of America
Werner International Enterprises, Inc.
Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Werner International Enterprises, Inc. Bridget Once again this same company calls the church ask for a maint. supv. or person and so innocently ask if they can send us a catolog with thier product. So given the address they send us several bulbs a Baltimore, Maryland

This so called Lighting Vendor called me about 4 or 5 years ago at my job. I'm a maint. man, how they obtained this address I know not, in any event upon discussing what kind of bulbs we use he asked me if we would at least look at thier catolog of course I said okay and gave him the address and that was it.   Or so I thought.

A few weeks later we recieved a box with several light bulbs inside along with an invoice for an unbelievable amount! And yes the name on the box was unfamiliar so I asked if anyone else here at the church had ordered the bulbs and of course no one had. There was also a Home Depot gift card inside with a letter thanking us for doing buisness with them.

So I called the company and was asking the why's the whose and the  when's one would normally ask when getting something you never ordered. Thier answer was that I did in fact order them. I of course contested and told him I would be sending them back. Which we did.

A few months go by and we recieve an invoice wanting that money still can you believe these people?  Well a few weeks ago it happened again except I didn't take the call someone else did and they got us again. Same M.O. just a different day and person. I'm sitting here looking at an invoice for over 400.00 dollars for bulbs that retail for 1/4 thier price.

Let's put an end to these scams once and for all by joining togerther and taking it to the legal system so that they can put these people where they belong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc-Bridget-Once-again-this-same-company-calls-the-chur-853693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner International Enterprises, Inc.