Complaint Review: Werner International Enterprises Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: bryan — San Diego California United States of America
Werner International Enterprises Inc.
PO Box 25911 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Werner International Enterprises Inc. Random call, acted like they were a friend, very pushy on phone. Baltimore, Maryland

Some guy from Werner called and spoke to one of my engineers and in doing so he was able to get our name and address as well as the name of our employee. Within days a package arrived with the employee name on it. Inside was 12 MR16's which was at a cost of $39.92 ea for a total plus shipping for $498.90.

The bulbs in question that we use cost $2.13 each. The bulbs they sent do not fit any of our fixtures due the them having the wrong base. They are useless.

I called and spoke to a women who refused to help and said that a manager would call me back and so far I have had no call.

Our company cannot purchase anything unless that company is setup in our system first and a PO is generated. Nothing has been done in that respect. When I spoke to the lady and asked for their w9 tax form, she stated that she would fax it to me but again no such fax has arrived.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc-Random-call-acted-like-they-were-a-friend-very-pu-536642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner International Enterprises Inc.