Complaint Review: Werner International Enterprises, Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: slynn01 — Blackwood New Jersey United States of America
Werner International Enterprises, Inc
Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Werner International Enterprises, Inc Scamming and Lying Company Stealing from Legitimate Companies Baltimore, Maryland

A few months back we had someone from this company call and speak to our Maintenance Director and asked him about our light bulbs and asked to send us a catalog. A few days later we received a box of light bulbs we do not use in our building. Our tool room supervisor called and, of course, left a message. Approx. 2 weeks later she recv'd a call back from a gentleman that argued we did order them. She asked for the address to ship them back to, he stated that he would give us that info after he rcv'd our check. He would return the payment to us after we shipped back the bulbs. This made no sense, so I did not cut the check. Today I had a representative call and demand the payment of $479.00 plus $19.00 shipping cost. I argued with her and told her we tried to send them back, in which she started it was now past the return policy and we had to pay. I continued to argue and she continued to scramble for answers until she asked for my supervisor. I guess this was to intimidate me, I left her on hold for 10 mins while I explained to my supervisor. She stayed on the line the entire time, which proves how dedicated they are to scamming you out of your money. My supervisor got on the phone and told them they are not a legitimate company, the woman yelled at him which only proved his point further. We will not be sending this company a check and if we do not get any return info they will also be eating the funds of the light bulbs they sent (which, by the way, they mark up 100% per bulb). I am so annoyed that there are companies that during these bad financial times are so dishonest and will take money that is not rightfully theirs. DISGUSTING!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Werner-International-Enterprises-Inc-Scamming-and-Lying-Company-Stealing-from-Legitimate-981051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner International Enterprises, Inc