Complaint Review: Werner International Enterprises

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Mickey — Roseville California United States of America
Werner International Enterprises
P. O. box 25911 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Werner International Enterprises Said I ordered light bulbs. Can buy the same bulb at depot for $7. There price. 15 bulbs for $479 Baltimore, Maryland

We are a church in Calif. Recieved a call that we had ordered light bulbs and would I like to add to the order. Said an office staff had placed the order. They also wanted to send me an home depot gift card and a catalog. Never recieved either. We did however recieve the bulbs. I can buy the same bulb at home depot for $6.99. Werners price was $479 and $19.90  for shipping for 15 bulbs. I contacted Werner and they said they do not do returns.  This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-International-Enterprises/Baltimore-Maryland-21224/Werner-International-Enterprises-Said-I-ordered-light-bulbs-Can-buy-the-same-bulb-at-dep-885740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner International Enterprises