Complaint Review: Werner enterprises

• Reported By: David — Aurora Colorado
Werner enterprises
, Select State/Province USA

Werner enterprises They lied to me Omaha nebraska

My truck was in the shop in Levittown pa I was let go in Allentown pa I was not allowed to get anything off my truck I was told by my dispatcher that I would get all my stuff from my truck when I did recive my stuff I was missing about 1,200 dollars worth of my stuff  and the stuff I did recive has mouse shit on it and holes in it filed a claim with them and they denied it said they where not responsible for anything on my truck I am missing power cord for cb radio two sets of tools a gps unit  a DVD player a sat radio a 12 volt wet and dry vac some DVD movies

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-enterprises/Select-StateProvince/Werner-enterprises-They-lied-to-me-Omaha-nebraska-1091147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner enterprises