Complaint Review: Wescom Credit Union

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: nwross — Helenville Wisconsin United States of America
Wescom Credit Union
PO Box 7058 Pasadena, California United States of America

Wescom Credit Union Wescom has bad business practices and make it HARD to be a good customer! They want your $fees$ Pasadena, California

I just want to let people know that Wescom isn't a great bank to work with, especially if you have any type of loan with them.  Here's why:

When I lost my job, I let them know immediately to try and work something out, asking if I could skip a payment and pay the interest only so that I could float a month while I was searching for and acquiring a new job.  What'd they tell me?

"There's nothing we can do."

On top of THAT, if you're 30 days late on your account (or more), they WILL lock you out of your account, making it harder for you to pay off your loan, get account info, get your payment date, etc.  I don't know about you, but I've paid for my bills only for years now, and Wescom Credit Union is the ONLY institution that has ever locked me out of my account to get me to call in and give payment arrangements.

Bottom line:  this bank is on shaky ground.  Thier Board of Directors are useless individuals making horrible decisions for the bank/company, at the expense of the customers.  You will get ripped off, they will make your life hell, and they WILL call you 8 times a day from 2 different numbers until they get your money.

Oddly enough (and to my disgust), I bank with a large bank now and my life's been 100x better.  Going to refinance my car with them, too.  You can never win with a bank, but I wouldn't expect treatment like this from a local credit union.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wescom-Credit-Union/Pasadena-California-91109/Wescom-Credit-Union-Wescom-has-bad-business-practices-and-make-it-HARD-to-be-a-good-custo-709902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wescom Credit Union