sequence

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: John — Mabelvale Arkansas
Wesley Barry Flowers
www.WesleyBerryFlowers.com , Select State/Province USA

Wesley Berry Flowers, Flower Delivery Express, American Floral Delivery Wife is madder than Hades. I order flowers through Wesley Berry Flowers, on the internet, for her/our anniversary to be delivered on the 13th of July. Flowers finally . "Internet"

My wife is madder than Hades!  July 13th was our 46th wedding anniversary and all those years, I've always sent her flowers on our anniversary.  I am in the doghouse thanks to Wesley Berry, an internet floral delivery service out of Michigan.

The $85 arrangement was to be delivered on July13th, but they didn't arrive, nor did they arrive on the 14th.  I called their phone number and left several messages but received no response.  Sent numerouse emails, but also no response.  Apparently the floral company didn't care that they caused a problem.

Finally, on the 16th a florist came out with a very small arrangement of flowers that could have been from WalMart.  My wife was furious by then and did not accept delivery of the very late and small arrangement.

The lady from the florist was very nice and told us that we would not believe the number of problems she has had with Wesley Berry.  My husband told her he thought it was a Scam and she didn't disagree with him.

I continued attempting to contact Wesley Berry by phone and email.  Finally got a person to talk to.  Explained the problem to her.  She said there was nothing she could do and refused to give my call to a supervisor and refused to give me another phone number where I could call and discuss the problem.

I used my bank debit card when I ordered the flowers.

I know many people, worldwide, and have and will tell everyone I know to never order from Wesley Berry, Flower Delivery Expres, Flowers Nationwide and American Floral Delivery.  I feel mistakes and errors can and will be made occasionally, but trying to get this problem taken care of has been a fiasco.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Barry-Flowers/Select-StateProvince/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-Express-American-Floral-Delivery-Wife-is-madder-th-1068331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Barry Flowers