Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Florist, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Nurse Carol — Lees Summit Missouri United States of America
Wesley Berry Florist, Inc.

Wesley Berry Florist, Inc. Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers ordered for funeral of colleague, never delivered, Wesley Berry does not refund money, Internet

I ordered flowers via the Wesley Berry internet site for a funeral of the father of a colleague in Broken Arrow, OK in April of this year.  My Visa was charged $76.40 on 4/12/12.  However, the flowers were never delivered to the funeral.

I contacted the company via the phone number on my bank account charge when I learned that the flowers never arrived.  I was told that my money would be refunded.  It has been a month now but I have not seen a refund.  I attempted to call again today but do not receive an answer.

Therefore I have sent a message via the internet site requesting that they refund my money.  This is very frustrating, and I hold out little hope of getting my money back.

Someone needs to do something about this florist!!  I cannot imagine a florist accepting money from trusting, well-meaning people, especially for a funeral, and never delivering the flowers.  What kind of person would run that type of business?  This needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Florist-Inc/internet/Wesley-Berry-Florist-Inc-Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flowers-ordered-for-funeral-of-colleague-883684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Florist, Inc.