Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: SOCALGUY99 — Torrance California United States of America
Wesley Berry Flowers Corp.
Wesley Berry Corporate Offices: 2985 Haggerty Rd. Internet United States of America

Wesley Berry Flowers Corp. Ripped me off - Didn't deliver on the requested day!! Internet

I ordered flowers to be delivered on a scheduled date, was sent a confirmation email that delivery was scheduled...and NO delivery.  When delivery was not made I called to have my order cancelled and refunded, and was told my refund was done.  Then 3 days later they made the delivery.  Problem was, the person whom the flowers were intended, had now left the state and she never recieved the flowers.  They told me the only way to get a refund is to return the flowers....REALLY, I live on the West Coast and the flowers were delivered on the EAST Coast and I have no idea who they delivered the flowers too, and how do I get the flowers back to return??  Do they expect me to spend $600 on a flight to get back the flowers they delivered on the wrong date from someone I have no idea who recieved them?? They do not stand behind their poor customer service.  DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Corp/internet/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Corp-Ripped-me-off-Didnt-deliver-on-the-requested-day-Internet-987099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers Corp.